Terms & Conditions
- Applicants must complete the application form available online
- Applicants can enter more than one award category
- Applicants may be required to submit audited financial statements.
- CDFA and the Citi Foundation assume no responsibility for errors in transmission, interruptions in service, or other technical errors or delays which could affect a given applicant’s submission. A confirmation of reception will be sent within 7 days of reception of the application. The applicant should contact Anne Buchanan, CDFA, at email@example.com if a confirmation has not been received
- If the applicant experiences difficulties in filling in the form, he/she should contact Anne Buchanan, CDFA, firstname.lastname@example.org The application deadline is 20th October 2014 at 5pm.
- We reserve the right, after consultation with the applicant, to move submissions to a more appropriate category
- Information you provide may be used in publicity and to promote the awards
- We reserve the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason
- If it is found that any entrant has knowingly provided false information on their application for their entry, we reserve the right to withdraw any award at any time submitted by that organization
- Three (3) finalists will be selected in each category and invited to the Awards dinner to take place on the 4th March 2015 at the Grand Connaught Rooms, London.
- All shortlisted applicants should be prepared to be filmed and provide access to relevant staff, premises and clients
- Winners will be announced at the Awards dinner. Finalists must attend the Awards dinner on the 4th March 2015 at the Grand Connaught Rooms, London to be eligible for the award.
- Each award winner will be expected to invest their respective amount received, into their business/ CDFI.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding
- It is expected contact will be made by the CDFA on a regular basis to assess the impact the money received has had on the winner's organisation
- By entering or agreeing to participate in the Citi Microentrepreneurship Awards, all entrants agree to the above terms and conditions.
Microentrepreneurs must have received a loan from a CDFI between January 2010 and August 2014.
Microentrepreneurs must be nominated by a CDFI or other support agency.
CDFIs serving any market can apply for these awards. To enter the Awards, Membership to the CDFA is required.
The second Citi Microentrepreneurship Awards ceremony will take place on
4th March 2015
Grand Connaught Rooms, London
Phone: 01633 411732